SURV Credit a Delaware corporation, together with its applicable subsidiaries, affiliates, assignees, and successors (collectively, “SURV Credit”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to your personal privacy and your security online. This policy describes the ways we collect, use, share and protect your personal information.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you in three ways:
(I) Information You Provide: When you use SURV Credit’s website, including applying for a loan, you will generally be required to provide personally identifying information, which may include your e-mail address, name, address, telephone number and Social Security Number, as well as financial information, which may include income, employment, and bank account information. You may also have to provide certain documents to verify the information you provide.
(II) Information from Third Parties: Third parties, such as credit bureaus, may provide us with information on you. We may combine this information with information we already have about you to evaluate your loan application, to create or offer personalized products and services for you, or for similar purposes.
(III) Information from Your Use of the Website: We may collect additional user behavior information during your use of the website. This may include device information (such as your internet protocol address), log information (such as pages visited), location information (such as your geographical location), and other information (such as cookies and anonymous identifiers).
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and our backup, archival and audit procedures.
How We Use Information We Collect
Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide you with products and services, including in determining your eligibility for a loan;
- To verify your identity and age as well as to guard against potential fraud;
- To obtain, with your authorization, third-party data from credit bureaus or others in connection with your loan application;
- To personalize your experience using the website;
- To provide customer service;
- To enable our service providers to provide you with services, such as funds transfers, billing, payments, and collection activities as needed;
- To send you regular communications, including information and updates pertaining to your loan as well as news, updates, and related product or service information;
- To improve our products and services and identify, develop or offer new products and services;
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you;
- To enforce agreements with you;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including retaining personal data or responding to any government or regulatory request; and/or
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or otherwise give your consent.
Information We Share
We may share information with third parties in the course of running our business, including:
- The creditor who originates all the loans (examples include WebBank, Cross River Bank, etc.) and any investor(s) who purchase your loan;
- Service providers who assist with parts of our operations, such as loan servicers, lenders, technology providers, payment processing providers, credit bureaus, collections agencies, and other service providers;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by, or companies we plan to sell, divest or transfer all or a portion of our products and/or services to;
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure or we need to do so to comply with law; and
SURV Credit will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described above. Information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user is not considered personal information and we may share aggregated, non-identifiable user information with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors.
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances such as sharing your information so that third parties can market to you. However, because we will not share your information in these instances, there is no need for you to opt-out from this kind of information sharing.
How We Protect Your Information
SURV Credit is committed to safeguarding your personal information through various industry standard policies and practices. We protect your account security by employing session time-outs, which log you out of the website after a specified period, and by employing secure password practices, including password strength requirements and secure password reset procedures. Your password is not known to any employee or service provider of SURV Credit.
We protect your data in our care by storing sensitive personal and financial information, such as bank account numbers, in a secure, off-site, hosted environment, which can only be read or written though defined service access points which are password-protected and accessible only to employees and service providers with a permitted need to access such information.
We also protect your information in transit by employing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate technology which encrypts all data entered into our website and ensures the connection is secure. As an additional measure, we also require a 128-bit secure browser for logins and transactions.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store non-personally identifiable information when you use the website. This may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your computer or mobile device, including web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags and other means. SURV Credit may use such technologies or similar technologies to obtain non-personal information from you as an online visitor.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Generally, information in your browser’s “Help” section of the toolbar, or on the website of the browser designer or vendor, will explain how to turn off or modify your browser’s settings regarding cookies. Please note that without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website’s features.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website may also contain links to websites that are not controlled or operated by us. This policy does not apply to such third-party websites and SURV Credit is not responsible for the content of such websites or the privacy practices of the third parties controlling or operating such websites. We encourage you to request and review the privacy policies of any third parties before disclosing your information such parties or visiting such third-party websites.
The website is intended for persons 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age. Accordingly, the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act do not apply to the website. We encourage all parents and guardians to talk to their children about online safety and privacy and to monitor their children’s use of the internet and mobile applications.
Compliance with State and Federal Laws
Modifications to This Policy
How You Can Contact Us
You may email us a email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org